At Spindle City Auto Glass we exclusively use Suntek Auto Tint. Suntek Tint is manufactured by the world-wide leader in research, development and manufacture of window films. Innovative manufacturing techniques and rigorous quality control mean that Suntek Auto Tint Films are the very best available. We provide tinting services at our shop in Fall River, MA.
Residential – Commercial Tinting $7.50 sq ft
- Higher heat rejection – up to 60% more than ordinary films.
- Superior color stability and durability.
- 99% U.V. Rays blocked.
- Improved appearance- Guaranteed never to change color.
- Lifetime Warranty- Our Suntek Window Film is guaranteed not to fade peel or crack.
- Tint Film holds together shattered glass protecting you from flying tempered glass.
- We can apply tint to a vehicle or your home or businesses windows.
Vehicle Window Tinting
Most two-door vehicles starting at $195.00 plus tax
Most four-door vehicles starting at $225.00 plus tax
|Trucks / Suvs / Mini Vans / Wagons||starting at $295|
|Large Suvs / Passanger Vans||starting at $395|
|2 Front Doors||starting at $95|
|Single Door||starting at $45|
|Windshield Tint Strip||starting at $45|
|Door Glass Tint Removal||starting at $25|
|Rear Glass Tint Removal||starting at $100|
Call us at 877-699-7763 to discuss all your auto tinting needs.
Auto Tint Guidelines
- MA state law requires all aftermarket tint to be 35% or lighter. If you choose to have tint darker than 35% installed on your vehicle, you will be required to sign a legal waiver stating you understand the MA state law and take full responsibility.
- All aftermarket tint is illegal in Rhode Island. If you chose to have tint installed on your RI registered vehicle, you will be required to sign a legal waiver stating you understand the RI state law and take full responsibility.
- Vehicles 15 years or older may require addition labor charges due to worn or damaged felts, rubbers, moldings or interior panels
- Exotic and high end vehicles may require additional labor charges.
- The quality of our tint application is only as good as the glass we are tinting. Older vehicles may have damaged, scratched or defective glass. Newly tinted glass will make any blemishes on your auto glass more noticeable. We do not take any responsibility for tint applied to damaged glass.
Window Tint Warranty Coverage
Spindle City Auto Glass warrants all window tint against adhesive failure, bubbling, cracking/crazing, delamination, peeling or fading; provided the condition that the tints were properly cared for on your automobile glass surface in accordance with all recommended care procedures, and subject to the right conditions and regular usage.
Not Covered by Warranty: This warranty is voided, and does not cover and hereby disclaims all liability for any loss, damage, expense or cost, resulting from any one or more of the following:
- Product abuse; or
- Improper product care, maintenance or cleaning; or
- Any other acts, occurrences, defects, faults or damages not cause by the film or our installer; or
- Not installed in compliance with local laws.
Film Dry-out time:
The mounting solution used during the installation of your window film may require a dry-out time. Cold or non-sunny weather conditions can lengthen the dry-out time, while warm weather and direct sun light exposure will shorten the dry-out time. Small water beads and a slightly cloudy look may appear during the dry-out time. If slow drying does occur, do not become alarmed. The film will dry-out.
DO NOT CLEAN THE FILM FOR 30 DAYS AFTER INSTALLATION.
To maximize the life of the window film, please follow these instructions
for proper care and maintenance.
- Always use clean, soft materials to wash and dry your window film surfaces.
- Most glass cleaners without ammonia will work well, although a good cleaning solution for
window film is 1/2 ounce of liquid dish soap added to 1 quart of fresh water.
- A soft cloth or a clean synthetic sponge is recommended for washing the window film, followed
by another clean soft cloth or soft rubber squeegee for drying.
- To avoid scratching the film, do not use bristle brushes, abrasive scrubbing sponges, or any cleaning
materials that may have been contaminated with dirt particles. Avoid washing interior and exterior windows
with the same cleaning materials.
- Some brands of paper towels are coarse enough to put fine scratches in the film, even films with scratch
resistant, protective hard-coat finish. While these scratches may be too fine to be seen at first, they can
cause damage and reduce the polished look of the film over time.
Suntek Auto Tint enhances the appearance of your vehicle and achieves the luxury look of tinted glass at a fraction of the cost. It will stop up to 54% of solar heat and filter out 99% of UV rays which are the primary cause of upholstery fading and splitting. Suntek Auto Tint provides a cooler, safer driving environment and also cuts down on dangerous glare. It holds broken glass in place to deter vandalism and protects you and your family from flying glass in the event of an accident.
Hugs Curves & Bends
We guarantee our films will hug the curves and bends of any window. Our films are manufactured from only the highest quality optical grade Mylar polyester films to ensure that your window film will not develop ugly gaps.
UV Protection Factor
To ensure that you and your family are protected from the sun’s damaging UV rays, our auto films provide a level of UV screening which is considerably higher than other tinting products.
More than just a Pretty Face
Backing up their good looks with powerful performance both Suntek’s premium tints will not ‘bubble’ or lose optical clarity – faults common to other tint processes. We use exclusive cross-linking acrylic adhesives in the manufacturing process of Suntek. Furthermore, our premium Auto Tint Films are resistant to fading and discoloration All possess excellent scratch resistant properties which makes them ideal for wind-up windows and very easy to clean.
Call or fill out the form below for a free quote on your vehicle today!